Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, June 05, 2009

Blogged about this two years ago but I'm
so going to blog about it again because some
of the points are pretty accurate for me. :D.

A scorpio :

"A simple woman who always show what kind of a mood she is in. (fucking true) Her actions speak louder than her words, for its in her character. A Scorpio woman has her own mysterious personality. She is a real woman and despite her innocent and childish looks, she has a spirit of a free soul. Many men are mistaken that she is a good follower and they are wrong. She thinks that being a plain simple housewife is boring. She likes to have power and control over others, but this will only be her secret. (wadthehell?) If you think shes going to do everything you say because she loves you, you will be disappointed. She could be a little tomboyish but she can understand you by just looking in your eyes. You may say sweet words which could sweep any woman but not the Scorpio woman. She always smile and can really hide her feelings. She will constantly show you that she loves freedom. If she has freedom, she will not leave you and will love you even more. If she wants something, she will do everything to get it. (Not true, I don't have a strong sense of determination. D: ) She likes a man who can earn her respect, and in return, she will also respect that man. A man with power over her should not threaten or challenge her confidence. She likes heavy music. (I don't. They're like noise to my ears -_-) She either loves or hates, theres no "fond of", or "like" for her. (No way!) Love has no "may be" or "perhaps". (No way!) If she is real mad, she will trash and throw things. (I havn't tried this before, am afraid I would get killed by my mom. T-T) Her temper can sweep all her dishes and you could accidentally get hit on your head as well. Be calm, for she has good qualities even with her bad temper. (HAHA, I've good qualities!! =P) Sometimes she shows her weakness, but it won't be for long. If she loves you, she wouldn't care what others may say. Her relationship prioritizes over what is right or wrong. Because of this, some Scorpio women ended up becoming a second wife or a mistress. (-.-'') She is spoilt, but she allows her love one to over power her. You should not keep old love letters if you're dating a Scorpio woman. It could be a letter 2 years ago, but she will argue about it since this is a big deal for a suspicious woman. (I don't think I'll give a damn -_-) Remember, she has a temper of a shrew. If you play a cold war with her, she will treat you likewise and double it. (Not denying, I always win in cold wars. :D) She is quite fair in justice, so she can accept your apologies as much as she can pretend to accept things for now and wait for a payback in the future. If you are nice to her, she will double that to you as well. She likes to make and spend money. (But she (self) has no monies T-T) She likes to have fame and reputation, she is too proud and will not accept the status of being "poor". (Bullshit, I AM poor now!) She loves to have face, so if you are a manager with a small salary, she will be more proud than if you're earning more money as a truck driver. (wtf, direct translation from Chinese? "She loves to have face??" -_-. Anyway, I'd prefer a truck driver who earns more leh =P) She hates to think and she cannot stand the feeling of being a "Nobody". If you like her, play a little hard to get. This will excite her a bit. (Bullshit!)"

My personality sucks isn't it? :D


3:35 PM